Exeter School offers a range of scholarship opportunities to pupils who are talented in their chosen discipline. Scholarships are available at 11+, 13+ and 16+ for pupils who show excellence in art, drama, music, and sport.
Being a scholar at Exeter School will give you:
• An elite programme that will further develop your talents and skills.
• Recognition of your achievements.
• Appreciation of your exceptional potential.
• The status of being a scholar within the school.
• Enhancement of your UCAS application and curriculum vitae.
• Opportunities to influence school life.
• Prospect of being a leader of the school and a great role model.
Scholarships do not have an accompanying fee concession but are an honorary award and the scholar is recognised for their achievements.
Parents can apply to have a scholarship supported by a bursary, subject to a means test. Bursaries take the form of a fee reduction (up to 100% in exceptional circumstances) to a level dependent on the parents’ financial situation.
New deadlines for scholarships and bursaries
|Monday 13 November||Closing date for scholarship applications|
|Tuesday 21 November||Scholarship assessment day – 13+ sport|
|Wednesday 22 November||Scholarship assessment day – 16+ sport|
|Friday 24 November||Scholarship assessment day – 11+ sport|
|Monday 4 December||Scholarship assessment day – music – vocal|
|Wednesday 6 December||Scholarship assessment day – Art|
|Wednesday 6 December||Scholarship assessment day – Drama|
|Friday 12 January||Closing date for bursary applications|