Exeter School is a selective school for boys and girls between the ages of seven and eighteen with broad academic potential. We provide a solid educational platform for our pupils' future and there are opportunities here for all children to excel, be they academic, artistic, cultural or sporting. Our pastoral care fosters within our pupils the values and confidence to enable them to flourish through school and into adulthood. We value intellectual achievement and take pride in the wide range of extra-curricular activities, which are enjoyed by pupils, parents and staff alike. This shared commitment to the children's progress characterises Exeter School life.
Exeter School aims
- to develop the academic, personal and physical potential of each pupil in the school
- to uphold the high standards of academic teaching and pastoral care within the school
- to sustain the richness and variety of the school's extra-curricular provision
- to promote high standards for the conduct of pupils within a friendly, tolerant and safe environment
- to encourage pupils to contribute to the wider community